users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Glassfish 3.1 Admin

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:48:06 -0600 (CST)

I am exactly in the same situation. I have installed glassfish server open
source edition 3.1 in solaris node and trying to open the admin console
remotely. I have also set the password and could able to get to the REST page
at /management/admin. I do not have any problems in accessing the admin
console remotely when I have installed the server on windows node.

I have seen three people having this problem in the forum. Looks like this is
a bug and I think we should report this bug. Now, I am planning to install
3.0.1 version instead as I am not sure how many more bugs will be there in
3.1

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rkonkimalla']