users@glassfish.java.net

RE: GlassFish 3.1 is here!

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 03:59:36 +0000

Hello,
Well done!
It deploys faster. I have managed to installed and deployed some projects in it and it works fine.
eve

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:11:24 -0800
From: nazrul.islam_at_oracle.com
To: users_at_glassfish.java.net
Subject: GlassFish 3.1 is here!

I am very happy to announce that GlassFish Server Open Source Edition
3.1 (see overview
blog) has been released today!

GlassFish 3.1 brings together the benefits of GlassFish v3 and
GlassFish v2.x with lots of net new features (see blog).
It is based on world’s first implementation of Java EE 6 with an OSGi
based flexible, lightweight, extensible platform. It requires a small
memory footprint. It is fully featured with production-ready features
such as clustering and high availability, provides optimized runtime
performance and ready for enterprise deployments.