users@glassfish.java.net

Exception while preparing the app : Invalid resource : jdbc

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 03:56:09 +0000

Hello,
I have just installed the new release of glassfish 3.1 but I am having problemsdeploying my application which was deployed fine on previous version ofglassfish.
I read by Googling -
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-13672
http://javahowto.blogspot.com/2011/02/sample-glassfish-resourcesxml.html
http://blogs.sun.com/vkraemer/entry/supporting_glassfish_resources_xml
that I need to create a glassfish-resources.xml put it somewhere even though I have a persistence.xml file.The application is a full ear. I can see examples of glassfish-resources.xmlbut I am using netbeans 7 beta, so how do I create it and where doI place it in my project?
I have dir -
Enterprise app project Enterprise-app-client ejb-module war

So do I create a META-INF dir in my ejb-module dir and place the glassfish-resources.xml in there?
Please help.
Thanks eve