users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache SSL in 3.0.1 vs. 3.1

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:16:42 +0100

Hi,

port 8181 is used by GF to accept direct HTTPS requests, in your case
Apache will use Ajp protocol to communicate with Glassfish, so new
network listener will be required.
Amy in her blog [1] described the AJP configuration steps for Glassfish.

Hope this will help.

WBR,
Alexey.

[1] http://weblogs.java.net/blog/amyroh/archive/2009/06/running_glassfi.html