users@glassfish.java.net

Apache SSL in 3.0.1 vs. 3.1

From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer_at_weycogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 07:27:04 -0600

Our existing apps run on GlassFish 3.0.1 fronted by Apache using mod_jk
(on Linux), and Apache listens for SSL on port 443. I'm testing the app
on GlassFish 3.1, but I'm seeing that he is grabbing the SSL requests at
port 8181 (Apache alone i.e. /index.html works on 443).

Is this a misconfiguration on my part, or has something changed in 3.1
that would require a different configuration? Our mod_jk.conf looks like
this:

JkMount /shop/* ajp13

where /shop/ is the app's context path.

Glenn Holmer                          gholmer_at_weycogroup.com
Software Engineer                        phone: 414-908-1809
Weyco Group, Inc.                          fax: 414-908-1601