users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Versions of maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin

From: Bhavanishankar <bshankar_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 23:12:50 +0530

Current stable version of embedded maven plugin is 3.1-b04. It points to
glassfish-embedded-all:3.1-b38

You can always point to a different version of glassfish-embedded-all by
specifying it in the embedded plugin's dependencies section. Please
refer this pom.xml
<http://java.net/projects/glassfish/sources/svn/content/trunk/v3/tests/embedded/maven-plugin/init/pom.xml?rev=44826>

_Bhavani.