users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish embedded specification violation...I think...

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:23:05 -0800

The devtests run every day, but not the remote test. The latter needs to
have GF down until I add an option to pick random ports, and the suit
runs with GF up. It's not a "supported" option for now anyway, but I'll
try to narrow down the change that could broke it. Depending on how
involved is the fix, we'll decide on the next steps.

Best,
-marina