users@glassfish.java.net

Providing facelets (xhtml) from jar file (e.g. OSGi bundle)Providing facelets (xhtml) from jar file (e.g. OSGi bundle)

From: <benno.luthiger_at_id.ethz.ch>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:04:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hello

Is it possible to provide facelets (xhtml files) from jar files, e.g.
OSGi bundles?
If yes, could you give me some hints how to achieve this best?

I’ve looked through the code but I couldn’t make a strike so far. I’ve
got the impression that glassfish (or mojarra) uses JNDI to lookup the
xhtml resources in the file system. But I couldn’t figure out how to
intercept for that JSF could lookup facelets in jar files in an
analogous way.

Regards,
Benno