users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using JMS for duplex communication

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:31:25 +0100

Hi,

now I'm hitting into the following problem:
after I've finished creating the test system, where the master has a
Topic and connects to a remote Queue, and the client app has the Queue
and subscribes to the Topic, then my application servers startup is a
bit of a headeache... Because if I startup the master first, then it
will fail to deploy the application, because it's unable to reach the
queue's JMS service and vice versa. What would you recommend in this
case? Restarting all of the appservers in the same time is not a
solution of course. :)

Thanks,
Peter