users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish won't deploy

From: <noreply_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 06:02:29 -0700

In the past, the admin console does not have the ability to allow user set a
property for the deployment. I know they have plans to improve this, not sure
if it's in place or not. If yes, you can use admin console to deploy as well.

  From the error message, somehow the server cannot determine the module type
of the application after looking at the contents of the archive. Can you
share the packaging of the application, what's inside the ear and what's
inside each sub module etc? Of course if you could share the application (or
a test case) for us to reproduce the problem from our end, that will be even
more helpful.

Thanks,

- Hong

--
[Message sent by forum member 'hzhang_jn']