users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish won't deploy

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 08:14:45 -0800

Hi again,

I have just returned to this issue. In my Glassfish bin folder, I run the
following command:

asadmin deploy --property compatibility=v2 /export/home/xx.ear

I am getting the following error message:

CLI013 Option property does not apply to deploy.

I have had a look at the deploy command switches and i do not see --property.
I don't understand because I was able to run this command and get a different
erro message last time.

Any ideas what I have done since to cause this new error?

When i try to deploy without the --property switch, I gte this:

CLI171 Command deploy failed : Deployment of application failed - Remote host
closed connection during handshake

I didn't this error last time.

I appreciate you help on this matter.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'heyya99']