users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish won't deploy

From: <noreply_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 02:15:25 -0700

Thanks a million for you help.

My logs really don't give much else than I have said..

I see you suggest deploying from the command line. Can I not deploy from the
console?

Anyway, I have tried to deploy using your suggestion and I am not getting
that error message more. I am getting the following:

bash-3.00# asadmin deploy --property compatibility=v2 /export/home/xx.ear
com.sun.enterprise.admin.cli.CommandException: remote failure: Exception
while preparing the app : org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException
Module type not recognized

Again, I haven't got past this after some research. Any ideas?

Again, thanks for your help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'heyya99']