users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish won't deploy EJB 3.0 Ear

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 08:56:06 -0400

If the EJB class is annotated with the EJB component annotation as
expected, most likely the annotation processing failed due to some
exception (hint #3 in the error message). Please take a look at
server.log to see what stack trace is. One of the common cases reported
for this is one of the classes that EJB bean class depends on can not be
found/loaded. As we enforced the jar visibility rules in v3, you can try
to deploy the application using the compatibility property to see if it
makes a difference:

asadmin deploy --property compatibility=v2 foo.ear

- Hong