users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Verbose Class loading in 3.1 (b30)

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 00:17:04 +0530

After setting the appropriate jvm option in domain.xml, you can either run:
'asadmin start-domain --verbose' in which you shall see the output in
console
or
you can run 'asadmin start-domain' in which case you shall see JVM's
output in a file called jvm.log or something similar in domain-dir/logs/

Sahoo