users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB 3.1 _at_Schedule annotated methods failing to fire on GFv3 server restart

From: Vetle Roeim <vetler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:17:15 +0100

Hi,

You mentioned earlier that if a timer failed delivery (twice by
default) for some reason, it will be cancelled and never restarted
again - what is meant by a "failed delivery" in this instance? Is it
related to any exceptions thrown by the scheduled method?

(Apologies for not quoting the correct mail, it was posted before I
subscribed to the list. Tried replying in the forums, but I got an
error about a required field that was not in the form at all.)

Regards,
Vetle