users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1b26: asadmin

From: <noreply_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:38:55 -0700

No luck.

asadmin deploy \path\to\hudson.war now tells me that hudson is in use as an
application name (which makes a certain amount of pseudo-sense given my
problems with this earlier) and refers me to the server.log for details.
The word "hudson" does not appear in the server log after the original
WebAppMain class-not-found error.

asadmin undeploy hudson does nothing; the application server claims there is
no hudson application currently deployed.

I am going to stop the domain server (which takes minutes for some reason;
Glassfish takes forever to stop something called the WebExtender; it has sat
there for over 4 minutes with the CPU cycles pinned.  Eventually it does
seem to stop.

After that I'm going to use the usually-tried-and-true method of blowing away
the Felix cache, since there doesn't seem to be any trace of hudson lying
around in the usual places.

[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']