users@glassfish.java.net

war deploy no ejb exception

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:24:42 -0800

Hi all,

I try to migrate from a glasfishv2x to a glasfishv3 and a made all the
changes related to my ear files and stand alone clients etc..

but i have one war file(js app with servlets) wich contains no ejb(makes just
a remote lookup to other glasfish runing on a different host) and when i try
to deploy this one

gives no ejb exception, I know that there are no ejb in the war file:) but
the question is, do we have any limitation to not be able to deploy a zero
ejb war???

because the same war deploy smotly on a glasfishv2.1.1, and on any other
server(tomcat, jetty etc..)

regards,

blaze

--
[Message sent by forum member 'baze985']