users@glassfish.java.net

Hi, Can you expand on what

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 04:30:13 -0800

Hi,

I've used the latest version no joy, and I've run your copy of the test
webservice which works, which is very simple.

So its obvious it works for very simple webservices, anything more
complicated it dosn't seem to work.

The war file I have has multiple Webservices, it has an EJB which talks to an
JPA Entity. There must be some setting which is preventing this being seen to
work.

If you have any other suggestions it would be appreciated.

Regards

Amjad

[quote=Bhavanishankar Guest 3]The issue with 3.1-SNAPSHOT of the plugin has
been fixed. It should work now. Please try again and let me know. On
11/11/2010 02:52 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote: > Hi, > > In addition: > > I've
attempted to use the Snapshot 3.1 version of Maven Embedded > Plugin put >
cannot get this to work with the Snapshot 3.1 version of Embedded-All > jar,
so > I'm using this with the 3.01 version. > > If you are aware how I can get
around this, this would be appreciated. > > Regards > > Amjad > >[/quote]

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mzkq6z']