users@glassfish.java.net

Hi, Thinking about this the

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:54:58 -0800

 Hi,

Thinking about this the sample webservice deploys, whether it works or not
I'm not sure? How would I test this to ensure it works? What do I need to see
in the logs to determine its deployed the webservices? Its definitely
deployed the war file,  but I can't see any webservice deployment or that
its listening on any ports.

In my sample I would like to connect to it via SOAPUI, however the fact I
can't and I can't see any deployment of the webservices suggests it deploys
just the war on its own, and does not show the Webservices. Which leads to
the question is this expected behavior? Is there any way I can call the
webservices using SOAPUI?

Regards

Amjad

--