users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V3 Embedded and Webservices (JAX-WS)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 02:35:08 -0800

 Hi All,

I've been looking at deploying Webservices (JAX-WS) in the Embedded version
of Glassfish.

I can't find any definitive documentation to say if this can be done or not?

I've attempted to use the both the Server Class and the Maven Embedded
Plugin, but  without any joy, and I've used the latest versions and
snapshots versions for both. In have no problems in deploying EJBs, EJBs in
Wars and so forth but cannot get a Webservices up and running.

Someone raised an issue #117 on this on the embedded Glassfish project, but
there is no update since May of this year. So I'm unsure if there is an
option to allow webservices to be deployed. I've read very brief
documentation that it's planned, but no idea for when?

If it can be done, would appreciate any help.

Regards

Amjad

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mzkq6z']