users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using Xalan native jars in Glassfish V3 - WHY?

From: Pete Helgren <pete_at_valadd.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 12:21:31 -0700

Thanks for the clarification. I'll need to go back and re-read those
posts. I thought that they were referring to using a different
Transformer for Glassfish, not an an application running on GF. I
probably misread them.

Thanks for filing the issue. There are a few other folks in the same
situation that would like a resolution to the issue as well.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com