users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to access GlassFish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 09:16:49 -0800

Specifying all the jars in the javafx manifest file as well as copy all of
them to the same deployment directory doesn't look healthy solution at all.
Needless to say that doing this via maven or ant, I mean on a regular basis,
is cumbersome.

There is no problem with deploying your application as appclient under
glassfish. But this will not work as you need your own custom JNLP file to
run applet, but glassfish doesn't allow you to combine his internal
dependencies which it generates for JNLP and your own.

There is also no problem with just run your application via command line with
javafx and mention gf-client.jar in classpath.

So either GlassFish didn't think about this scenario or we yet to find an
answer to this really basic question.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mykolagolubyev']