users@glassfish.java.net

Using Xalan native jars in Glassfish V3

From: Pete Helgren <pete_at_valadd.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:37:12 -0600

I have posted this as part of a problem with the Administration Console
but perhaps this approach will bear more fruit:

Because of the JVM I am using, I have to include the native Xalan jars
from Apache rather than relying on the ones in Java 6. Can anyone give
me a pointer or two on how to accompish that in Glassfish V3? I *think*
I need to add the following to the java-config section of the domain.xml:

<jvm-options>-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl</jvm-options>

What I am having difficulty with is where to place the jar so that they
will be picked up in the classpath. Where should they go?

Thanks

--
Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc