users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem injecting Local EJB's into Remote EJB's

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:10:03 PDT

Thanks so much for the reply - you greatly narrowed down the options worth trying to get this going.

I believe the source of my problems is that the ejb-client artifact that maven was generating for me, and was in the classpath of my ACC client, contained @Local interfaces. I configured maven to include only the remote interfaces in the ejb-client artifact, and that fixed my deploy-time problem.

Thanks again!
(The glassfish team is awesome at helping the community out, thanks to you all!)
[Message sent by forum member 'bleathem']