users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBClassLoader - huge number of streams

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:37:24 PDT

No, this is not something that others have reported, which is why it will be useful to see the stack trace of calls into the SentinelInputStream constructor. My suspicion is that the application or a framework it uses (or perhaps GlassFish itself) is invoking getResource or getResourceAsStream, directly or indirectly, which ultimately result in the creation of SentinelInputStreams. The stack traces will confirm or refute my suspicion.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']