users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBClassLoader - huge number of streams

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:21:24 PDT

I was looking at the EJBClassLoader from the web. And my earlier post was based on a perusal of the EJBClassLoader alone.

So basically what we are looking for is some code (be it in Glassfish or any framework surrounding my application) calling the getResourceAsStream method on the classloader.

So looks like this is not straightforward as 'ah I've had that one' or 'the config is probably wrong'. I guess I'll have to hookup the IDE to a glassfish container to find out the call stack. Thanks for your inputs. And will post again when I have got to this.

If anyone else can easily get to this before me, or has time to spare to find out this call stack before me please add on to this.

Cheers
-- Imran
[Message sent by forum member 'imranbohoran']