users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Session replication in GlassFish 3.1 - Amazon EC2 Instances

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 06:17:54 PDT

Hi Shreedhar,

Thanks for the details. To sum-up, we cannot achieve session replication between two amazon ec2 instances since EC2 doesn't provide multicasting and glassfish works on this transmission method. So I guess even the "command replication" described here (http://wikis.sun.com/display/glassfish/3.1MS1ClusteringDemo) should not work between these two instances. How else can we achieve session replication here? Did you mention "Coherence"?
[Message sent by forum member 'rubycube']