users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish 2 Consultant WANTED

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:14:24 PDT

GlassFish 2 Consultant WANTED

We are looking for a GlassFish Consultant who is able to review our cluster setup and can give us support in any question regarding clustering, synchronization of instances, jms, failover, load balance etc.

Our cluster setup contains 3 nodes (machines) with a separate jms remote cluster configured.

Our company is located in Hamburg, Germany.

We asked Oracle for any support in this but Oracle's activities were very disappointing. They are simply not capable to provide any technical consultation service regarding GlassFish 2.

So we hope that someone in the community knows/is a GlassFish Consultant and can help us. This would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'dmanske']