users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment issues with b19 and b20

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:14:53 PDT

Yes, I got similar stack trace from my side. From the stack trace, the weld code is still involved. I don't understand much about weld, so I will reassign the bug to the cdi team to take a look.

Caused by: com.sun.enterprise.container.common.spi.util.InjectionException: No descriptor registered for current invocation : com.sun.enterprise.web.WebComponentInvocation_at_353aa6fe
        at com.sun.enterprise.container.common.impl.util.InjectionManagerImpl.injectInstance(InjectionManagerImpl.java:148)
        at com.sun.enterprise.container.common.impl.util.InjectionManagerImpl.injectInstance(InjectionManagerImpl.java:132)
        at com.sun.enterprise.container.common.impl.util.InjectionManagerImpl.createManagedObject(InjectionManagerImpl.java:311)
        ... 51 more

For inconsistent module state problem, that's a problem with security policy, I noticed in the other threads there are people mentioning about getting this intermittently as well. If you have a set of the steps which could reproduce this consistently, you should file an issue under security category for that.
[Message sent by forum member 'hzhang_jn']