users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment issues with b19 and b20

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:06:18 PDT

OK; downloaded the nightly and redeployed. Note that I'm redeploying a [i]slightly[/i] different .ear file. It is slightly different because the servlet now does not use @Inject in it, and the @SessionScoped has been commented out.

So that means CDI is entirely removed. Deployment is still failing.

In between deployments (failed deployments) I am removing the entire contents of the domain1/osgi-cache/Felix directory and the domain1/generated/policy/frobnicator-1.0-ear-SNAPTSHOT directory. If I don't, I get "Inconsistent Module State" and can't ever try a redeploy again.

[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']