users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v3.1 not reading JAX-RS Application class

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:14:19 +0200

On Sep 2, 2010, at 2:45 PM, CasMeiron wrote:

> Thanks Paul.
> Do you have any idea when this will be fixed on GF V3.1?

No.

> Maybe on the promoted build? There's already a bug filed for this
> problem?

AFAIK there is no bug filed. This is the first time i have seen this
problem. (Note that we do have some Jersey related tests that should
be run against the latest GF builds that would detect this problem,
but it seems these have not been running or monitored so i am
following up on that).

Could you log an issue against the web container?

Thanks,
Paul.