users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v3.1 not reading JAX-RS Application class

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:40:49 +0200

Hi,

I think there is a regression in GF 3.1 Web container detecting
Jersey's ServletContainerInitializer implementation, i can reproduce
on GF 3.1 b18.

However your app works on GF 3.0.1:

- using Jersey that ships with 3.0.1; or

- using Jersey 1.4-ea06, the version that ships with GF 3.1 b18, in
the WEB-INF/lib.

Paul.