users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v3.1 not reading JAX-RS Application class

From: CasMeiron <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:39:51 -0300

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i was using the 2.5 version by mistake.

I've changed to 3.0 and guess what, nothing changed, i still can't access
the resources.

I'm using the september 1st version, gonna try today with the new build and
let you know. With this version, i'm getting a bunch of weird warning
messages like:

WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class login, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: login
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class getPortedNumber, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: getPortedNumber
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class getPortedNumber, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: getPortedNumber
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class login, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: login
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class isPorted, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: isPorted
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class isPorted, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: isPorted
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class getPortedNumber, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: getPortedNumber
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class getPortedNumber, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: getPortedNumber
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class isPorted, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: isPorted
WARNING: WEB9052: Unable to load class isPorted, reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: isPorted

WARNING: WEB0517: Unable to restore sessions for web module [/nprd-gui] from
previous deployment
java.lang.ClassCastException: cannot assign instance of
org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.util.SerializableProxy to field
org.jboss.weld.conversation.AbstractConversationManager.conversation of type
org.jboss.weld.conversation.ConversationImpl in instance of
org.jboss.weld.conversation.ServletConversationManager
 at
java.io.ObjectStreamClass$FieldReflector.setObjFieldValues(ObjectStreamClass.java:2032)
at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.setObjFieldValues(ObjectStreamClass.java:1212)

Maybe this is the root problem but it's seems a glassfish error because the
related "ClassNotFoundException" messages are not Class but methods.

Thanks in advance.
Paulo Reis