users@glassfish.java.net

Redeploy tree

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 06:22:47 PDT

I use Netbeans 6.9.1 and Glassfish 3.0.1. I have this model:
- EnterpriseApplicationA contains EJBmoduleA and the BeanA that exposes a remote interface.
- EnterpriseApplicationB contains EJBmoduleB and the BeanB.
- The BeanB calls the BeanA using @EJB injection.

All is working, but if I made a trivial change in a business method of BeanA ([b]without[/b] modifying remote interface) and I redeploy EnterpriseApplicationA, then only the FIRST call from BeanB to BeanA raise a corba error, but next calls are working again.

First call:
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: javax.ejb.NoSuchEJBException
        at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:171)
Caused by: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: CORBA OBJECT_NOT_EXIST 1330446338 No; nested exception is:

Does that mean that the corba wire is broken on redeploy? Does that mean that I must redeploy on cascade through the call tree?
[Message sent by forum member 'emoya']