users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Compiling JSP is slow on v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:25:25 PDT

I was a little worried by your previous statement: "On v3 after redeployment it takes about 36 s to get the login page, and about 13 s to get the home page." I would like to have a reals test case for me to investigate the performance more. The apparent slowness of accessing the login page might well be attributed to osgi startups, like Dominik had suggested, and not just JSP compilations, but I need to be sure.

For now maybe I can go ahead and put in the fix for trimming javac classpaths, and we'll see if you get better timing in the responses.
[Message sent by forum member 'kchung']