users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running GlassFish with Apache httpd

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 09:51:13 PDT

[QUOTE]1. In Jean-Francois blog: step 2) Copy, from a fresh Tomcat 5.5.16 installation

You just need to copy the tomcat-ajp.jar to ${glassfish.home}/lib so
when starting GlassFish with the mod_jk enabled property, the mod_jk
connector classes are found (we aren't shipping the mod_jk
classes...maybe in v3).

> 2. The path in the above workers file.
>
> I thought that Glassfish contained Tomcat so why would I need to install it?

No need for Tomcat (hence no need for
workers.tomcat_home=/usr/share/tomcat5). Just the tomcat-ajp.jar,
commons-logging.jar and commons-modeler.jar under ${glassfish.home}/lib.
The you just need to add in domain.xml:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. Now I can figure it out...
--Life is a constant change.
[url=http://www.zbsports.com/]saucony[/url]
[Message sent by forum member 'shaceymcbride15']