users@glassfish.java.net

ajaxTransaction issues on different GlassFish Server..

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:15:53 PDT

Hi there.. hope you already had to deal with my problem and release me quickly from this little problem..

I developped a web application on NetBeans 6.5.1 included Woodstock components, Hibernate/MySql db, and DynamciFaces..

I don't get any problem when I deploy it on local with GlassFish 2.1.. but when I try to deploy it on local with GlassFish v3 prelude or on a remote GlassFish 2.1.1 I get the same problem :
ajaxTransaction seems not being fired..

To fix a previous problem I had to substitute the cglib-2.1.3.jar with the cglib-nodep.jar librairies.. but I don't think this action had any influence on my new proble..

Any Idea.. may be another librairies issue..

Thank's..
[Message sent by forum member 'crepy']