users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AppClient with JAAS

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 21:25:24 +0200

Hi,

well the issue was, that the appclient command wasn't able to get the
beans because the mentioned classcastexception, but when I tried to use
the Java Web Start it started to work, sun-application-client.xml had
nothing to do with this.
The more interesting question is, how could I say which realm to use for
authentication. As far as I see the JNLP file contains some infos about
this, but can't find a way to configure that. For now I'm using the
agentRealm as the default realm in <security-service>, and looks like
this is going to work, but would be nice if this would be configurable
somehow.

Regards,
Peter