users@glassfish.java.net

Re: TransactionRequiredException where I do not expect it--pilot error? bug?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 10:19:22 PDT

Guys, please make sure you report the issue about GF not picking up the EJBs. Looking at Laird's stack trace, this is almost certainly the case.

Harald, apologies for the memory issues - we've spent a lot of time in Weld 1.1 clearing these all up, and are aiming for zero leaks, and a reduction by at least 2 orders of magnitude of memory used by Weld for the 1.1 series.

And thanks for sticking with these technologies and reporting issues!
[Message sent by forum member 'pmuir']