users@glassfish.java.net

Re: instantiation work manager for resource-adapter

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:55:26 +0530

I tried a simple test case against GF 3.0 b71 and it worked find without
issues.

Could you try the 3.0 final release build and check whether issue
remains ?
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/3.0.1-final.html

The exception below should have printed the stack trace. Could you post
the same ?

By any chance, did you specify a system property by name
"com.sun.enterprise.connectors.work.CommonWorkManager" ?

In any case, this message for JDBC RA is a harmless message as these RAs
do not use work-manager.

Thanks,
-Jagadish