users@glassfish.java.net

Re: instantiation work manager for resource-adapter

From: HANDE CANORUÇ <handecanoruc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:43:29 +0300

This problem occurs when I deploy an application that uses connection pools,
this means connection pool usage for the first time.
My application successfully creates connection pools and writes them to
domain.xml, as example

 <jdbc-connection-pool steady-pool-size="2"
connection-creation-retry-interval-in-seconds="5" max-pool-size="8"
datasource-classname="org.postgresql.xa.PGXADataSource"
res-type="javax.sql.XADataSource" name="erase" pool-resize-quantity="1">

Version = GlassFish v3 (build 71), JRE version 1.6.0_12

Thanks.