users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IIOP Client Authentication and ProgrammaticLogin in glassfishv3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:00:41 PDT

Hi Nithya

Thank you for your reply, but simply adding the JVM option did not seem to do the trick.

I think this might also be because I am not actually trying to do this with the SSL listener, but with the normal 3700 listener.

In glassfish v2 all I had to do is enable the "IIOP Client Auth." checkbox and then use a ProgrammaticLogin, before doing any lookups.

Maybe this is not supported in gfv3 anymore?

Regards
Rainer
[Message sent by forum member 'rschamm']