users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 installation incomplete issue

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:46:44 -0700

Correct, many jar file names used in v2 are not applicable to v3 due to
a major change in product architecture so if you are following
instructions which assume that GlassFish v2 is being used, you will need
to adjust them to v3 file layout and content. FWIW,
glassfish/lib/javaee.jar and glassfish/lib/appserv-rt.jar in v3 are
provided as "wrapper" jars which contain references to all other v3 jars
you are expected to need. So, you could try using those jars in your
classpath.