users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 installation incomplete issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:52:03 PDT

Many thanks Snjezana for clarifying this. Actually I was trying out Ejb 3 in Action code samples. And it required toplink jar file. It mentioned in the build.xml file that it would be in <root>/lib folder, where I was not able to find. Hence the whole doubt raised in my mind. I can see a number of jar files in the modules folder as suggested by you. I can still not find the toplink jars but I observed javax.ejb and and jpa jar files in modules folder. Hence I assume in glassfish v3 there won't be any toplink file but rather jpa files.

Thanks again.
[Message sent by forum member 'arifsbs']