users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrading from Glassfish 2 to 3 - JSF & EJB problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 05:48:19 PDT

Hey Richard,

You asked me to provide you with a small sample, but I'm afraid it's quite hard to isolate the problem.
I don't know where the problem resides as it works completely in Glassfish 2 but not in Glassfish 3.

The error I receive tells me the DAO classes aren't being injected through EJB3, so that could mean a problem with the jars?
I don't think the code has any problems, but I'm guessing it's the setup of the project on the server.

What should I be looking for exactly, and what kind of information could be useful for you in order to help me?

Greets,

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'krosan']