users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF EJB server

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:09:45 +0530

Yes, it is possible to have an installation containing modules required
to run EJB container only, but nobody has tried it so far. It's just a
matter of identifying the right set of bundles to satisfy the needs of
EJB container. I am currently investigating such features in GlassFish.
Please file an RFE and we will soon look into it.

Thanks,
Sahoo