users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish https-> (client auth) apache -> glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 03:22:50 PDT

Hi

I im having an problem connecting my two glassfish servers with webservice.
My webservers i located at an glassfish server and infront of that glassfish there is an apache 2 webbservers witch proxy the reqest back to the glassfish server over http. For connecting to the apache server and get you will go over https and the apache server also is using an client cert to verify that the client is allow to connect.

The client is on other glassfish server ho will trie to connect to the glassfish server behind the apache server.
and now the problems starts.

I have installed the client auth cert in the client glassfish along with the ssl cert flr https and alla the CA certs in the client glassfish truststore.
And all password to trust and keystore are ok.

I can get an connections from the client and in to the apache and its allowd to connect. But the client glassfish cant get the wsdl file from the server glassfish.

Has anyone test this setup is it even possible to get this setup working.

Om using glassfish server 2.2

glassfish client -> https -> apache(client auth/ https ssl ) -> http glassfish server

// Mattias
[Message sent by forum member 'mattiashem']