users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish suddenly failes to present JSP files of deployed web application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:47:06 PDT

I'm not sure I understand what problem you are having. By "an error of JSP service Null reference", does that mean you are getting an NPE somewhere? Can you including the stack trace here? I assume that by "to get an JSP file", you are accessing the JSP page with a browser.

Can you reproduce the error without using netbeans? Just use admin cli to deploy your war, and access the JSP page with a browser. If you still have the problem, please report the problem using issue tracker, and be sure to include your test. Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'kchung']