users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded GlassFish trunk not working

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:14:04 +0200

I can't fallback to 3.0, since my project has timers, and timers are
only handled with 3.1-SNAPSHOT. 3.0.1 probably (still) has wrong
manifests, so the best option nowdays is 3.1-SNAPSHOT...

To overcome this, I have builded an own glassfish-embedded-all based on
r39307, it creates 'null' directories in projects, but at least it works...

Regards,
Peter