users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish and Platform Services - Feedback Request

From: Sathyan Catari <sathyan.catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:29:01 -0700

Byron,
Thanks for putting this together.
Comments/Questions:

1). In 3.1, there won't be support for configuring server instances as
services?

2). I think we should also provide an option to set this property on
windows service,
"start automatically upon reboot" or "start manually".

3). What about services log? Do they go to OS level logs? Any part of
this is getting redirected to server.log?

-Sathyan